Greg ElliottKinesiologist & Exercise Physiologist
Education: MS, BS, CEP, BCAK, SFMA2, FMS2
Hourly rate: $135 - $200
Greg is an kinesiologist and exercise physiologist* who has worked with various hospitals, universities, clinics, fitness facilities and sports teams in Canada and the US. He completed his Master's of Science in Exercise Science at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, where he attended on a basketball scholarship. Greg is passionate about teaching and learning about latest improvements in the field of exercise science, rehabilitation and manual therapy.
Greg continuously works with individuals at all physical levels, from people suffering from various chronic conditions and illnesses, to the highest level
athletes, including teams in the NHL, NFL and CFL. He is currently working towards completing his Osteopathic Manual Practice (DOMP) from the Canadian
School of Osteopathy Manual Practice (CSO) in Vancouver.
- Master's of Science (M.S.) in Exercise Science from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's of Science (B.S.) in Exercise Science from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Co-founder of HRVcourse.com
- Clinical Exercise Physiologist (CEP) by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Functional Movement Screen Level II
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Completing a Diploma in Osteopathic Manual Practice at the Canadian School of Osteopathy Manual Practice
- Member of British Columbia Association of Kinesiologists (BCAK)
* Exercise physiology is not the same as physiotherapy service. Please contact us if you are unsure of the scope of practice. Clients are fully responsible
for contacting their extended medical providers prior to the appointment for coverage inquires of all products and services offered at FIT TO TRAIN.