Dates: 5-8 Nov, 2018
Times: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Location: FIT TO TRAIN - map
Clinical integration has many definitions. The America Medical Association (AMA) describes clinical integration as "the means to facilitate the coordination of patient care across conditions, providers, settings, and time in order to achieve care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and patient-focused."
Our four-day clinical mentorship, strives to utilize your current clinical knowledge and experience in order to help you become more efficient at your clinical integration skills.
We believe that participants gain the most knowledge when they learn by doing. These two days will be filled with practical hands on work.
- Patient History Taking
- Postural and Neurological examination
- Standardized Movement Evaluation tools
- Local biomechanical examination of 3 functional units
- Clinical decision making and hands on treatment strategies
- Clinical decision making and motor control training
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
Participants must hold a current clinical license to practice (ie: PT, RMT, DC, DO, ATC, MD), and must be FMS and SFMA certified.